Fitoval Dermatological lotion
anti hair loss
When do we recommend using anti-hair loss dermatological lotion?
In excessive hair loss and loss of hair density.
- Keeps more hair follicles in the growth phase.
- The ratio between the number of hair follicles in the growth phase and the rest phase is increased by 42%, which indicates preservation of active hair follicles and thus a longer hair life cycle.
* Source: efficacy evaluation of dermatological lotion, Department of Dermatology, Italy.
Activity of active ingredients
Active ingredients of Fitoval dermatological lotion preserve more hairs in the growth phase.
- Esculin and xymenynic acid increase microcirculation in the tissues surrounding the hair root.
- Lauric acid inhibits activity of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme and in this way the enzyme transformation of the male sex hormone. By inhibiting gradual reduction of the hair follicle it ensures a better supply of nutritive substances to the hair.
Recommended as additional, intensive care in more extensive hair loss. Massage 5 ml of lotion into dry scalp once daily or at least 3 times a week. Do not rinse. Use for 3 consecutive months. Repeat the procedure in the spring and autumn.
Use an integrated approach to the problem! We recommend concomitant use of three Fitoval products – Fitoval anti-hair loss dermatological shampoo, Fitoval dermatological lotion and Fitoval capsules.