Fitoval dermatological shampoo
for damaged hair
When do we recommend using dermatological shampoo for damaged hair?
In damaged, weakened, dry, fragile or brittle hair.
- Quickly, already in 7 days, regenerates the hair structure.
- Ensures long-lasting shine and smoothes hair ends.
- The hair becomes soft, shiny and silky to the touch.
* Source: efficacy evaluation of the dermatological shampoo, Clinical Testing Centre in France
Activity of active ingredients
Active ingredients of Fitoval dermatological shampoo regenerate the surface of damaged and weakened hair and restore its shine.
- Lecithin and wheat proteins form a protective film on the hair surface and thus helps close the cracks and protects the hair from external effects and drying out.
- D-panthenol provides moisture stores also in the deeper layers of the hair fibre and scalp.
- Nettle extract (Urtica dioica) improves blood flow to the scalp.
- Sage extract (Salvia officinalis) has an antiseptic effect on the scalp.
Apply to the wet hair and massage into the scalp. Leave on the scalp for minimum 3 minutes, then rinse well with water. Repeat the procedure as required. Use for regular washing of damaged and weakened hair.
Use an integrated approach to the problem! We recommend concomitant use of two Fitoval products – Fitoval dermatological shampoo and Fitoval capsules.